The Revolutionary War Veterans Association presents
"3 Strikes of the Match: Hear the Forgotten History of April 19, 1775, The Day Our Nation Was Born."
Tuesday, August 16, 2011 6-8 PM
CDPL, Meeting Room A
They will discuss Paul Revere's ride and the first day of the Revolution. The following questions will be answered:
1. When and where was the American Revolution fought and won?
2. When and where did the Revolutionary War actually start?
3. What caused the professional British Army to break and run after a two minute encounter with colonial farmers and shopkeepers?
4. Who fired the first shots of the Revolutionary War?
5. What's the difference between history and heritage?
This event is sponsored by the Revolutionary War Veterans Association and CDPL.